- Real Madrid lost. After several weeks, and even months of being on top, they finally gave up their top spot at the La Liga to FC Barcelona in a sad note.
- Visca Barca! Congratulations FC Barcelona! Awesome goals from David Villa, Pedro and Xavi Hernandez, and kudos to Lionel Messi and Gerard Pique!
- SERGIO RAMOS AND CRISTIANO RONALDO: WHY? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE DOUCHEBAGS ON COURT, HUH? SERGIO, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SHOVE PUYI? CRISTIANO, WHY THE EGO? 😦 HOW SAD.
- I seriously pity Iker Casillas and the rest of the Real Madrid team. Despite the effort, they still fell into the trap of Barca’s brilliance.
- WHERE’S GONZALO HIGUAIN WHEN YOU NEED HIM BADLY? 😦
Phineas, please, take note of Isabella’s feelings. She likes you!
1. El Clasico. I like Real Madrid and FC Barcelona, but Hala Madrid all the way! Let’s wake up super early, Jow, Pia, Alexa and Raisa!
2. This week’s schedule. Although there are two long tests on the way, the rest of the week is just dedicated to fun and relaxation!
3. The school fair. Up Dharma Down on Friday night, High School fair on Saturday, and Bingo on Sunday! I can’t wait!
4. More sleeping hours. Whew.
Apologies for the crappy photo, I took it using my phone last week. I seriously need a new phone now.
I sincerely apologize for reconnecting with Tumblr and dumping all my thoughts to her. I forgot that I was supposed to use Tumblr for visual inspiration and random hoohas. I’m so sorry. Can we be friends again?
- I want to join the lottery. I wonder how it feels to place your bets on something that gives you money easily. And if ever I win the lottery, I will do a lot of things with the money I acquired from winning.
- I can be quite the herp derp.
- I have lots of things to do in the coming week. I shall be prepared.
- I still need to do something that requires a lot of writing and thinking.
- My Dad’s home from Australia and New Zealand yay! I love how he surprised me! 🙂
Good night. Here’s a video from The XX to cap off the day:
Found this meme at a tumblelog dedicated to Iker Casillas. The meme is epic, but I found it a little crazy. No one lambasts San Iker!
I apologize for such an extremely random title.
Today’s life lessons and other random observations:
1. The truth hurts. The truth can be a hard, bitter pill to swallow, but in the end the truth will make you a better person.
2. Never cry over the littlest things. Crying over petty things is an annoying and stressful thing to do.
3. Mando Plaridel is one awesome guy. Might be a handsome one too.
4. Character archetypes are not limited to fairy tales. Now, can I classify Elena Gilbert as a damsel in distress?
5. Sad songs can make you even more depressed.
To my friends,
Thank you for uplifting my spirits when I feel really down, for teasing me whenever I commit some randomly funny mistake, for cheering me on when I embark on something big. And also, thank you for telling the ugly truth and guiding me to the right path. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Let’s eat to an awesome future.