I apologize for such an extremely random title.
Today’s life lessons and other random observations:
1. The truth hurts. The truth can be a hard, bitter pill to swallow, but in the end the truth will make you a better person.
2. Never cry over the littlest things. Crying over petty things is an annoying and stressful thing to do.
3. Mando Plaridel is one awesome guy. Might be a handsome one too.
4. Character archetypes are not limited to fairy tales. Now, can I classify Elena Gilbert as a damsel in distress?
5. Sad songs can make you even more depressed.