Pardon me for making bad introductions and horrible blog titles, but let me share you my New Year’s resolutions, since New Year’s day is just a week away. Also, I wanted to share 17 of my New Year’s resolutions, since I’ll be turning seventeen next August, and I believe in the adage that “life begins at seventeen.” Anyway, here’s a list of my New Year’s resolutions:
- I will study harder. This is a New Year’s resolution that is always present in my list of New Year’s resolutions over the years. But this time, I’ll really fulfill it, since I’ll be in college next year!
- I will be more patient with things. Family, friends, and self. You name it. I realized that throughout 2010, I was this impatient little girl with a short fuse when things do not go the way it is planned.
- I will save my money. *Repeats to self 1000 times* I will not spend my money on unnecessary things whenever I go out, and I will eat my baon fervently for the last three months of high school.
- I will blog more often, and write more often. I honestly think that my writing skills need a lot of work to do.
- I will stay committed to an exercise plan. I want to take running classes, plyometrics, yoga or spinning to stay in shape this summer. But sadly, I don’t have the guts to stay committed to an exercise plan, or an activity that I’m interested in. So next year, I will really be committed to an exercise and diet plan to stay in shape.
- I will engage in more ukay/thrift shopping. This is a method for saving money. I will minimize my “obsession” on really expensive clothes, and scour ukay-ukays and department stores for awesome clothes instead. Haha. I will also practice “shopping” in my closet.
- I will stop this habit of not returning borrowed books on the due date. For obvious reasons.
- I will start reading more books. For obvious reasons as well.
- I will do my homework with much heart and motivation.
- I will update myself with news more often.
- I will think more positively. Another New Year’s resolution that is always present.
- I will have a proper skincare routine. I need this badly.
- I will be more adventurous when it comes to things.
- I will be more appreciative of what is given to me.
- I will learn how to cook.
- I will engage myself in new activities, such as painting and photography.
- I will take care of my things!
So, here’s my random list of New Year’s resolutions. Happy New Year, Tumblr friends!