Random thoughts/things I want to say right now. Yay.
- It’s my debate tomorrow. I don’t really like public speaking, but I like reciting in class. Kind of weird right? And I still haven’t asked people about their thoughts/opinions regarding our motion.
- Retreat next Wednesday until Friday! Finally some rest and relaxation.
- So many things to do, so little time.
- Inaantok na akoooooo I need coffeee
- I think I need to be a vegetarian now.
- DJOKOVIC WON HELL YES
Random things I want to say to different people right now.
- I don’t really give a shit about anything you say about me. Really, because I don’t need to please you.
- Thank you for being a good friend to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
This is the second version of my “What Is” post. More random “What is” things!
- What is motivation: Getting accepted in your dream school! In my opinion,It’s a good way to do better in the last few months of school, and a good way to start college!
- What is tired: Coming home late, and getting sleepy as early as 8 pm.
- What is awesome music: Out of Body Special, Up Dharma Down, Daft Punk
- What is ambition: Being a Chupacabra
- What is bored: Imitating Guillermo =))
Hence, the reference to an Eminem song. I still can’t get over yesterday’s good news. I got accepted in to my dream school! Yay! But, I have to hold off my excitement towards college first. I have to do well in my last few months of high school. And I need to work on some things that need to be submitted tomorrow!
Mag-aaral muna ako. Naghihintay sa’kin si Mando Plaridel at ang Physics book ko. Yun lang.
I’m doing this blog post while studying for Physics and Filipino. How awesome.
I love my hair. It makes me stand out from the rest and all, but when it comes to maintenance and care, it’s another story. Anyway, here’s an evolution of hairstyles from 2008 up to now.
I’ve always had hair like this (or some similar form of this) ever since late 2008 or early 2009. Sometimes, I let the hairstylist cut my hair, but when I am completely bored, or in need of a change, I sometimes trim my hair or cut my bangs.
Until yesterday, I decided to take the plunge and cut my hair short!
Almost three years ago, I went crazy with the scissors, and my dad decided to take me to the parlor and have my hair fixed! (WHAT A JEJE POSE)
I’ve always wanted hair like this. Huhuhuhu.
I think I’ve had enough complaints with my hair. I’ll just work with it. I apologize for the extreme narcissism.
I’ve always wanted to be productive, to the point that I wanted to master the art of multitasking. But sadly, I have this short attention span. I get easily distracted whenever I see something interesting, or something eye-catching, then I stop doing the things that I need to do, such as homework, and household chores. I also have a tendency to procrastinate quite often too. Oh well, I need to get out of this laptop soon so I can start studying for Physics and Filipino! Yay!
New year, new bag yay! Here are things that I put inside my school bag!
Current bag: An eco-friendly tote that my dad got from New Zealand. It’s made from recycled bottles!
Bag, with an attached Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea hand sanitizer (that I got from Jow), Math notebook, Scientific calculator, Nick Hornby’s Fever Pitch (current favorite), Physics book. The stack——- From top: pencil case, Starbucks planner, doodlebook/journal from Gaby, school planner, reviewer, Economics book, yellow pad
I have nothing really interesting to show, but anyway, here’s my bag and the stuff that I put inside during school days 🙂
I am not really the type of person to share my favorite things, but here are some of things that I really, really like, to the point that they have become part of my staple items!
1. Pilot G-tec 0.3/0.4 in black. I really, really love this pen. I will be your friend if you can send me a lifetime supply of these. Haha. Just kidding.
2. ToyCamera Analog- This is my new editing software for 2011! I love the settings. 🙂
3. Starbucks. I like coffee, and it never hurts to purchase overpriced caffeine once in a while. Favorite Starbucks drinks? Dark Mocha, Mocha, Chocolate Cream Chip, and Signature Hot Chocolate!
4. Doodlebooks and journals or any nice space to write on or whatever.
6. Ice cream