- Scolded by Dad early in the morning
- Went to Ateneo to attend the SOH Open House
- The first part of the Open House was okay, the tours were the fun part.
- The new Rizal Lib was too awesome for the senses.
- The projects of the BFA ID people exhibited outside Leong Hall were so cool!
- The Art Gallery’s jukebox was mindblowingly epic.
- Discovered a newfound appreciation for art after visiting the gallery.
- Met some cool people as the morning went by.
- Visited UP Technohub with Dad and Tito Simon for lunch.
- As the lunch progressed, stories, and lots of advice were shared.
- Decisions were made.
- And for one last time, Dad gave me one sermon before he played tennis.
- Woke up early.
- Ate breakfast (German luncheon meat and eggs)
- Cleaned my room and the bathroom
- Dressed up, prepared some things, accidentally left my phone at home.
- Went to Greenhills with the family, and shopped for Dad’s pasalubong.
- Salivated for Toms Shoes, striped shirts, and denim shorts throughout the morning.
- Hated the idea that our parking area was too far.
- Drank White Chocolate Mocha sans whipped cream.
- Went to Walter Mart afterwards, and discovered some things about my eating habits.
- Eschewed Hello Panda for peanuts, with the excuse, “Nasaan yung Hello Panda?”
- Realized that plain white dresses do not complement my figure. Something in gray, or in cream would be much better for my curvy body.
- “Studied” for Physics.
- Tried doing the COL to no avail.
- Blogged, and blogged.
- Good morning. (Monday, 12:48 am)