- It’s Time To Let Go by Kat George, which is basically about letting go.
- How To Stop Caring So Much by Ryan O’ Connell, which is probably a wake-up call on when to start (and to stop) caring about things.
- This Is Why I’m In Love You by Ryan O’ Connell ——- I’m not in a relationship right now, but I really enjoyed reading this!
- The One Person You Never Really Get Over by Ryan O’ Connell—- An accurate tale of my feelings towards the person that I liked. (Don’t mind this)
- A Guide To College Drinking by January Nelson
- Dubious Advice For College Freshmen by Josh Gondelman
- How To Be A Freshman In College by Ryan O’ Connell— Almost accurate.
Anyway, I think I had fun listing my favorite articles on Thought Catalog. I chose these articles for obvious reasons: One, I’m a college freshman. Two, I’m growing up, and I think in one way or another, I could relate to the articles. And three, so many changes have happened in my life over the past six months (Naks!), and this is an attempt to be sentimental about these changes, by relating articles on Thought Catalog with things that have happened in my life. (HAHAHAHA)