I have a thing for bullet points because I see my writing in a clearer manner, and I think it’s a good way to go “rapid fire” on writing. Anyway, moving on, here’s my life so far, written in bullet form:
- November so far has been good. This semester, I have pretty good teachers, and I’ve been slowly motivating myself to do better in school and in extracurricular activities. I’ve been pushing myself to study/read/do something for school everyday, and so far, it has done something good for me this semester.
- I’ve started writing in my journal again. So far, it’s been fun.
- Org work/ extracurricular activities are slowly taking up my time these days. I’ve been helping out with various activities in my org, and I’ve also been helping out with schoolwide projects that involve social causes. What a great way to keep busy, yes?
- I should have a day off from everything once in a while. No, seriously.
- I’ve read two books this month so far: Mindy Kaling’s Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns) and Ramon Bautista’s Bakit Hindi Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo? Will post something about Ramon Bautista’s book soon.
- And oh, did you notice that I broke my blogging hiatus for this entry? There are just so many things to write about right now.
- On a final note, I’m still wishing that this question will be answered: BAKIT HINDI AKO CRUSH NG CRUSH KO?