This is a really late post. Anyway, this is a compilation of some of the pictures I took during a fieldtrip to the National Museum for class last November.
- A film SLR camera, preferably a Canon AE-1 or a Nikon FM-2. I’m actually planning to make a photo blog in the future! For digital cameras, I want a GE G100 or a GE X5 camera.
- A bed for my dogs, so they can have a better place to stay inside our house.
- A pair of Nike Starlets, preferably in navy or black. Or another pair of Keds Champion sneakers, in navy or black!
- Boxes of postcards. Whether it’s a Where’s Wally postcard, or postcards from Heima, it’s fine with me.
- An iPad or an eBook reader, to store all my e-books and e-magazines. (Kill me now.)
- Pints of low-calorie, dark chocolate ice cream.
- More projects with CoSA. I can’t wait for the upcoming Ad Expo!
So, it’s the new year. It’s just the right time to say goodbye to my 2012 self: doubtful, insecure, and lazy. For the longest time, I haven’t been working hard with the things that I want to accomplish. I’ve been going YOLO over basically everything. This time around, I think I actually started the year right. I finished my Economics homework early, I finally read Tina Fey’s Bossypants, and watched Pitch Perfect (which is probably one of the best movies of 2012). Probably, after writing this entry, I will start perusing my handouts for Economics or start rereading my readings for Com. My old self would probably delay school work up to the last day of vacation, but now, I’ve been minimizing cramming as much as possible to make room for other things. I love this wave of productivity coming on me.