Up until last March, I’ve never really had a makeup kit or bag to hold all my beauty products. Usually, I just grab whatever beauty product that I like and stash them in my bag. However, for the sake of being organized, I recently decided to sort out my makeup and place them according to its different functions. I ended up separating my makeup into two kits: one for everyday use, and another for special occasions. The picture below is my makeup kit for everyday, and here’s a rundown of the beauty products I use:
(from left to right: Avon Super Extend mascara, Ever Bilena eyebrow pencil, Avon Cherry lip balm, Etude House Drawing My Brow eyebrow pencil, Avon Ideal Oil Control Pressed Powder in Medium , Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Sultry, and a homemade lip and cheek tint from my old lipsticks)
- Avon Super Extend Mascara: The mascara I’m using is part of a care package I received last Christmas from a family friend. I like to use it because it lasts all day, and the brush doesn’t make my lashes look clumpy (or at least what the mascara claims).
- Ever Bilena Eyebrow Pencil: Bold brows are always good, but if you overdo it, it’s going to end up badly. This is the eyebrow product I’m using right now because it easily gives me a bold brow. I just wish that it came out in different colors though.
- Avon Lip Balm in Cherry: I really think that a lip balm is a must-have, and everyone should not leave home without it–especially when temperatures are extreme!
- Etude House Drawing My Brow Eyebrow Pencil: I bought this last month, and a few days after purchasing it, the pencil broke. I still bring this with me because the brush is super useful!
- Avon Ideal Oil Control Pressed Powder: I love this powder because it keeps me shine-free. I also use this as a setting powder after I apply my BB cream (I use Maybelline’s Clear Smooth BB Cream in Natural).
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Sultry: My Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm is my favorite lipstick right now. It brightens up my face instantly, and I try to make it look more wearable for daytime by turning it into a stain. I bought it at the Duty Free in the Siem Reap airport for $11— which is cheaper than the local retail price of Php 575. Heh.
- Homemade lip/cheek tint: I also use this to brighten up my face! I like how it goes on sheer.
In other news, I want Happy Skin’s lipsticks…especially the MLBB ones. I also need to stock up on a few beauty products soon, like my eyebrow pencil.