I stumbled upon this post on Carina’s blog (you can see her post here, but Camie originally created this blog series so you can check her list here ) in which she wrote a bunch of things that made her happy. It’s short and sweet, which made it easy for me to follow suit and make my own “happy list.” In terms of “happy posts” on social media, I feel like making my own happy lists would be a lot more fun, and a lot less tedious than the others. Anyway, here’s a bunch of things that made me happy recently:
- Parks and Recreation.
- Reigniting an old passion (writing) and resurrecting my blog (expect weekly posts from now on! Or daily posts).
- Having my own room again, after three years of sharing a bedroom with my brother.
- #teleseryecommentary + watching teleseryes with the family
- Finished reading Sophia Amoruso’s #GIRLBOSS, and picked up a bunch of life lessons.
- A nice schedule this semester (with lots of free time!)
- Fried rice with Spam and scrambled eggs.
- Reading beauty blogs and watching makeup tutorials on YouTube!
- Reconnecting with old friends.
- Being less apprehensive and more gutsy when being presented with opportunities or tasks!
I guess a lot of things have been making me happy recently, such as watching TV, and breakfast food. There’s just something really therapeutic about watching TV while eating breakfast food, even if it’s not breakfast time.