My brother got a bunch of gift certificates from SM for Christmas recently, and he was generous enough to give some of his GCs to me. What better way to spend them by buying new beauty products? Anyway, here are some of the stuff that I bought yesterday during my shopping trip to the mall, along with some mini-reviews (since I tried some of them on anyway). I’m also going to list down some of the beauty goals I plan to accomplish for the new year!
- Pond’s Flawless White BB+ Cream in Beige: Prior to buying this BB cream, I’ve only used Maybelline’s Clear Smooth BB Cream as my primary base product. Don’t get me wrong—- Maybelline’s BB cream is pretty decent, but this one feels better on me. It also helps that it’s a REALLY good match for my skin tone too.
- Nichido Precise Eye Pencil in Walnut: My go-to eyebrow pencil. I just repurchased it because I am running out of eyebrow pencil! Overall, it’s a good eyebrow pencil, and it lasts for the whole day on me.
- Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer in O2: I picked this up for two reasons: one, it’s on sale, and two: I need a new concealer. I have mixed feelings about it. However, I’m going to do my very best to make it work. (P.S.: It works best when you put a tiny amount of concealer on your “problem areas.”)
- Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Peel-Off Mask: I’ve picked this up a few times already, and it does not do a lot for me. Or maybe I need to use this more frequently. However, it does make your skin feel a little smoother. Hehehe.
- Tresemme Smooth and Shine Shampoo & Conditioner: I only tried this today! Both the shampoo and conditioner smell funny, but they feel nice on my hair (so far).
2015 Beauty (and Wellness) Goals
- Go out of the house/dorm with zero makeup at least once or twice a week.
- Eat less sweets and junk food.
- Exercise at least thrice a week.
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!
- Finish up a lipstick…or two before buying a new one.