A post I nicked from Carina! I don’t usually do this, but it’s fun answering these things.
1. How many lipsticks do you own?
I have 18 lipsticks, but I have 24 lip products all in all.
2. What was the first lipstick you owned?
The first lipstick I bought for myself was Nyx’s Round Lipstick in Milan, while the first high-end one that I have is Nars’ Pure Matte Lipstick in Tonkin.
3. What is your favorite lipstick brand?
My favorite lipstick brands are Nars, Happy Skin, and MAC.
4. What is your most worn lipstick?
My most-worn lipstick is Happy Skin’s Shut Up and Kiss Me lippie in Crushing On You.
5. What is your favorite finish?
I like lipsticks with creamy, satin finishes [Nars Audacious Lipsticks] and mattes.
6. What was the last lipstick you bought?
Lip products are my weakness! I bought two lip products from Nars last week: a Velvet Matte lip pencil in Dolce Vita, and an Audacious lipstick in Julie.
7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
3-4. I usually have the lipstick I am wearing on that day, two neutral lip colors, and a bright one—- in case I need to look vibrant.
8. What is your favorite red lip color?
I don’t have a red lipstick yet 😦
9. How do you store your lipsticks?
I put them in a makeup bag.
10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
Hmmmm I’m lusting for Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks, NARS Velvet Matte lip pencils in Train Bleu, Dragon Girl, and Cruella, and MAC’s Velvet Teddy lipstick.