I’ve been blogging for years, and while I have an “about me” page, I feel like I haven’t really introduced or shared something about myself in a random, almost unfiltered manner. Here are some facts about myself, from the really obvious ones, to the not-so obvious ones:
- I have spent most of my life as a South girl— I have lived in Paranaque since 2000.
- My MBTI personality type has changed for around four times already. When I was younger, I was an ENTP/ENFP, and now, I currently see myself as an INFP/INTP. This change in personality can be attributed to a bunch of not-so pleasant circumstances in my life over the past few years.
- I am on k-pop stan twitter (and I am very active there!).
- My alcohol tolerance is dependent on the amount of food I consume. If I eat too little or too much, my alcohol tolerance dips.
- Speaking of alcohol, I love vodka sprite and San Miguel Pale Pilsen.
- I am almost always in striped shirts! I have around ten in my closet. (Actually, I have lost count of them)
- I initially decided to pursue a career in advertising because of a random perk: I’m not obliged to wear corporate attire every day! Nowadays, I see advertising as a career that intersects my passions and needs.
- I have tried several roles and tasks (social media, copywriting, accounts, events) in my two-year career in advertising (well it’s three technically, but that’s for another story), but I always go back to writing. Among the forms of writing I’ve done for work though, I find social media copywriting and online content writing to be my specialties.
- I wore braces for three years, and retainers for another three (unfortunately, I lost my retainers in my freshman year of college).
- I like to cut my own hair! It’s a fun (and weird) way for me to gauge my hair’s texture and versatility.
- When I was younger, I wanted to become a magazine editor. This dream is still something that I hold on to, even if I’m currently working in advertising. But then again, advertising opens you up to new experiences.
- I grew up quite sheltered. Growing up, I never got invited to sleepovers, and other normal teenager-y things. My dad was quite strict with me back in grade school and high school, so a huge chunk of my life revolved around school, a few friends, and at home. Not to mention, I only learned how to commute to longer distances during my freshman year in college. I think I only started to come out of my sheltered shell when I entered my current job. It’s still an ongoing process, and I would like to be more well-rounded and socially adept in life.
- I would like to think that my sense of humor is highly influenced by Twitter and Tumblr meme culture. I tend to speak in meme language whenever I tweet, lol.
I once had a phase in college where I did film photography. I miss it though. I used to post my film photos here!
- My ultimate bias groups are GOT7, Super Junior, and NCT. I usually talk about them on my fan account on Twitter, lol.